[gmx-users] force field file

Dinesh Pinisetty dpinis1 at lsu.edu
Fri Oct 21 22:02:04 CEST 2005

Hello everybody,
      Is there any place where I can download force field file of a
molecule other than PRODRG server. When I downloaded force field file from
PRODRG srever for trehalsoe and run a simulation to get a mixture of water
and trehalose I am having a problem of trehalose molecules agglomerating
together. When I contacted the people who published papers on trehalose
recently, they say that they did not observe any agglomeration, I think the
problem might be, with my force field file. Is it because of any other
reason, or as I think it might be a problem with force field file.
Thanking you,
Yours sincerely,
Dinesh.