[gmx-users] trjconv and trjcat

fsaadedi at staffmail.ed.ac.uk fsaadedi at staffmail.ed.ac.uk
Mon Oct 24 13:06:38 CEST 2005

Dear Users,

I ran a simulation which crashed.  As a result I have restarted the simulation
and now I have have two .trr files.

The first trr file that crashed about 1480ps.
The second trr file starts from 1300ps to 5000ps.

If I want to create one trr file without any conflicting timeframes what order
do I need to run the programmes in?  trjconv/trjcat or trjcat/trjconv?

Also will it create a new ener.edr file, a new md.log and topol.tpr file which
will represent the complete simulation?

Any advice on creating one trr file would be most grateful.
Thank you in advance.

Farid