[gmx-users] g_hbond

Isabella Daidone i.daidone at caspur.it
Mon Oct 31 18:21:20 CET 2005

Hi,

g_hbond gives the following time constants:

Type      Rate (1/ps)  Time (ps)  DG (kJ/mol)
Forward         0.014     71.914      15.127
Backward        0.000   68412.782      32.127
One-way         0.028     36.162      13.423
Integral        0.004    230.307      18.012
Relaxation      0.030     33.494      13.233

Could anybody tell me to which of the time constants mentioned in the
Luzar2000a paper do the five constants given by g_hbond correspond?

Thanks,
Isabella