[gmx-users] A SGI Altix 3700 system with 512 Itanium 2 processors and 1Terabyte of memory

Erik Lindahl lindahl at sbc.su.se
Fri Sep 2 14:00:16 CEST 2005

Hi,

Altix is yet another platform we haven't been able to test ourselves,
so please test the new release candidate for 3.3 and report any
compile or runtime errors (preferrably through http://
bugzilla.gromacs.org).

There are both single and double precision Itanium2 loops that
hopefully should work.

Cheers,

Erik