[gmx-users] Unknown arguement -e

fsaadedi at staffmail.ed.ac.uk fsaadedi at staffmail.ed.ac.uk
Fri Sep 2 15:04:15 CEST 2005

Dear David,

My tau_p is 5.0 5.0 5.0 in my mdp file.  How much is a reasnoble increase in
tau_p?  I know how to calculate the density of my system at the start of the
simulation using editconf.  But how can I recalculate the system after a

simulation crash?

Farid

I tried using grompp -t traj.trr -time 500 -e ener.edr but it said unknown
arguement -e.  It also said this for tpbconv when I put -e.

I am using GROMACS version 3.1.4.