[gmx-users] question about g_nmeig again

Erik Lindahl lindahl at sbc.su.se
Tue Sep 13 20:59:22 CEST 2005

The eigenvalues are in standard md units, and from version 3.3. it
also says so on the axis.

As of Gromacs 3.3, you can also write a file with frequencies in cm^-1.

Cheers,

Erik

The hessian is constructed in src/mdlib/minimize.c, routine do_nm.

All analysis programs have their source in src/tools/gmx_XXX.c

Cheers,

Erik