[gmx-users] Some xmgrace version for fedora..

Absalom Zamorano absalomz2002 at yahoo.com.mx
Wed Sep 14 18:41:02 CEST 2005

Hi gromaxeros, I don't know why but I've had problems
for install xmgrace, because pdflib, gdevel and glibc.
I've already installed all previous packages, but the
RPM xmgrace finish asking me these. Someone of you
have experience with xmgrace on fedora. I'll
appreciate suggestion or webpage with appropiate RPM.
Thanks.....

Dr. Absalom Zamorano Carrillo
Profesor Titular A
Programa Institucional de Biomedicina Molecular, ENMyH-IPN
Guillermo Massieu  Helguera  #239 Fracc. "La Escalera"
Ticomán, D.F. México, C.P  07320
Tel. (55) 57296000,  ext 55542