[gmx-users] Parallel running problem

Alan Dodd anoddlad at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 16 12:23:07 CEST 2005

Thanks for all your help, I thought I had compiled
with MPI but from trying to reinstall, it appears not.
The system I'm trying to install on is using mpich,
rather than lammpi.  I wouldn't have thought this
would be a problem, but installing fftw locally
doesn't work - it can't find the mpi libraries.  Both
using the rpms and compiling from source seem to
produce similar errors.  I'm pretty sure others have
used mpich, so have any of you come across a similar
problem (and, ideally, a solution?)
Thanks,
Alan