[gmx-users] Parallel running problem

Alan Dodd anoddlad at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 16 14:44:21 CEST 2005

For completeness, this is the configure command I'm
using for installing fftw:
./configure --prefix=/home/ad0303/fftw --enable-float
--enable-type-prefix --enable-mpi
And this is the result:

checking for mpicc... mpicc
checking for MPI_Init... no
checking for MPI_Init in -lmpi... no
configure: error: couldn't find mpi library for
--enable-mpi

I'm certain there's some critical command I'm not
specifying here - what did you mean by "I also linked
FFTW against MPICH"?