[gmx-users] pme & charged system

Erik Lindahl lindahl at sbc.su.se
Mon Sep 19 17:05:18 CEST 2005

Hi Kay,

There is an Ewald charge corretion term, which essentially
corresponds to adjusting all your charges so the net total is 0.

Thus, it won't lead to any catastrophic infinite charge artefacts, so
unless you believe the specific positions of counterions might be
important I think you're safe.

Cheers,

Erik