[gmx-users] Warning errors

Hector Mtz-Seara h.seara at qf.ub.es
Thu Sep 22 09:59:12 CEST 2005

Dear users,

I am simulating a monolayer system and after preparation ->
minimization, at the beginning of the simulation I get the following
warning:
Step 1, time 0.002 (ps)  LINCS WARNING
relative constraint deviation after LINCS:
max 0.131090 (between atoms 3748 and 3749) rms 0.002769
bonds that rotated more than 30 degrees:
 atom 1 atom 2  angle  previous, current, constraint length

After 5 of them they disappear for the rest of the dynamic. My question
is if might I be concerned for that or I can Ignore them as they have
disappeared?.

Thanks in advance.