[gmx-users] Fatal Error

Rohini Qamra rohini.qamra at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 11:58:43 CEST 2005

Hi All!

I have just installed Gromacs on my Linux machine but I get the
following errors upon running any of the programs:

1. Running wheel gives the error: Fatal error: Library file nnnice.dat
not found in current dir nor in default directories.

2. Running  xrama gives the error: Fatal error: File topol.tpr not found

3. Running g_gyrate gives the error: Fatal error: File topol.tpr not found

I have probably missed on some libraries. Could anyone help and let me
know what is it that I have not downloaded or installed properly.

Thanks in advance.

Rohini Qamra