[gmx-users] about FENE potential

aa qq shufangfu at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 23 02:45:59 CEST 2005

Dear users:
I want to use FENE potential to simulate polymers.
But I am not sure the polymer chains already have be decided from begin,
then the chains will not be changed during the simulation.
Or get them during the simulation by adding FENE potiential on the nearest neighbors,
then after the static state arrives, the polymer chains are formed.
After that I can get other physical values what I am interesting.
Which is correct way?
Thanks for your help.
Shufang Fu
shufangfu at yahoo.com