[gmx-users] Please help me

Amol D. Atre ssb4 at udct.org
Mon Sep 26 07:31:33 CEST 2005

Hello all,

Can anybody tell me whether we can simulate VLE (vapor-liquid equilibrium
calculations for binary mixtures using Gromacs? And another thing is how
to generate pdb files? Is there any particular software to do that?

These questions might seem quite preliminary and trivial for some people,
but they are very important for me as I am completely new to the field of
Molecular Modeling as well as Text based Softwares like Gromacs.

So please can anybody help me out?

Waiting eagerly for some replies.

Regards,
Amol D. Atre.
Lab No.A002,
Chemical Engineering Department,
Mumbai University Institute of Chemical Technology,
Matunga(E), Mumbai-400019.