[gmx-users] How to use ambconv

Maik Goette mgoette at mpi-bpc.mpg.de
Wed Sep 28 12:29:17 CEST 2005

When I remember correctly, ambconv is slightly buggy.
I have a working version here, but in the case of Amber8 you have to
modify the amber output file a bit, to get it working.
After that, it works quite nice.
Nevertheless, I would suggest using the sorin port of the amber FF. It
works also quite nice so far and yields similar results like the ambconv
topologies.

Regards

Maik Goette, Dipl. Biol.
Theoretical & computational biophysics department
Am Fassberg 11
37077 Goettingen
Germany
Tel.  : ++49 551 201 2310