[gmx-users] run pdb2gmx

Fernando Mattio mattiofer at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 15:44:15 CEST 2005

 Hi,
I just had a similar problem, a fatal error appeared when I used the
pdb2gmx... In my case what I wanted was to generate the .gro file, and with
this it was possible:
editconf -f input.pdb -o output.gro
And the fatal error didn´t appear! I can´t say more about this, I am just
new in the Gromacs... But I hope it can helps you too.
Good luck.
Fernando