[gmx-users] g_traj

Sukit Leekumjorn leekumjo at vt.edu
Thu Sep 29 06:29:34 CEST 2005

Thank you for your reply.

If you look closely, below is the step that I got by using -dt 10 option.

0, 10, 20, skip
40, skip
70, 80, skip
130, 140,  150, 160, skip
260, 270, 280, 290, 300, 310, 320, skip
end

Note that it skips around from 0-500 ps.

Basically, I just want to reduce the output file size by reducing timestep.

Thanks,
Sukit