[gmx-users] mpich/share/machines file for dual processor machine

Jeroen Mesters mesters at biochem.uni-luebeck.de
Thu Sep 29 17:06:18 CEST 2005

Looking at the md.log file, the first line states the following: *Log
file opened: nodeid 0, nnodes = 1, host = orange, process = 7356*

Where does mdrun_mpi get the *nnodes=1* information from?

Does anyone have an *mpich/share/machines* file that shows me how a
*dual-processor* machine is configured i.e. how do I tell mpich/gromacs
there are two processors in one box and it should use both to run the job?

Anybody?

Thanx in advance, Jeroen.