[gmx-users] Reg LAM version to use

Yang Ye leafyoung81-group at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 15 13:39:22 CEST 2006

hi, raja

Using MPI alone won't give you performance boost unless you have a
cluster connected. LAM is just an interface for parallel program. It is
best that you could find a Linux machine (make your windows box a linux
one?). Any way, let me see how I could help you in compiling gromacs on
SGI. Would you like to try the lastest 3.3.1? I will be ready to see
your post on the list.

Yang Ye