[gmx-users] Reg LAM version to use

raja raja_28 at fastmail.us
Sat Apr 15 10:27:14 CEST 2006

Dear Mr.Yang Ye,

Thanks for your reply and suggestion. I am really felt sorry for hurting
you.
I am aware of your hard work and continuous patronage of all users
through this mailing list.  Experts like you being there is absolutely
necessary for peoples like me to master in this tool.

Once again I put forward my real problem. As I want to run MD for the
protein of many variant types (mutant models) , It is absolutely needed
a high performance , I do have SGI machine but I am unable to compile in
it. Regarding which I posted a week back in mailing list
(http://www.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-users/2006-April/020969.html)
still this is unanswered. So now I am planning for MPI option in windows
(Cygwin).

I request you that if you cannot provide solution for my compilation
problem in SGI, kindly provide me the executables of GROMACS3.3.1 or
GROMACS3.3 for SGI IRIX6.5.

With thanks!
B.Nataraj

  raja