[gmx-users] do_dssp error

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 09:30:03 CEST 2006

Hi Jahan,

setenv is cshell (csh/tcsh). Are you by chance running in bash shell? Then
you should use export DSSP=/path/dssp

Tsjerk

On 4/27/06, jahanshah ashkani <ashkani_2003 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I have a problem with do_dssp command. When I ran it, I found this fatal
> error " DSSP executable </usr/local/bin/dssp> does not exist. Then I used
> from setenv DSSP command, but I found this error "setenv is not recognized
> as an internal or external command,.."
> I would be glad if you help me in this case.
> Thank you very much.
>
> Sincerely yours,
> Jahan

> Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman1/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com>to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Tsjerk A. Wassenaar, M.Sc.
Groningen Biomolecular Sciences and Biotechnology Institute (GBB)
Dept. of Biophysical Chemistry
University of Groningen
Nijenborgh 4
9747AG Groningen, The Netherlands