RES: [gmx-users] covalent linkage with protein

Elias Ramos de Souza eramos at cefetba.br
Thu Aug 10 02:00:02 CEST 2006

Dear gromacs users,
We have a similar problem as we need to covalently link Fe atoms from a
iron-sulfur cluster  with S atoms from cys residues. We have already
good parameters for iron and for inorganic sulfur. However we don't know
how to covalently bound Fe atoms to organic S atoms. Could anybody give
us some help?
Thank you in advance,
Elias

Elias Ramos de Souza
Grupo de Pesquisa em Biofísica Teórica e Computacional
Departamento de Ciências Aplicadas
Centro Federal de Educação Tecnológica da Bahia