[gmx-users] position restraints crashing

Steffen Wolf swolf at bph.rub.de
Thu Aug 10 12:15:22 CEST 2006

Hi Alan,
well, no, position restraints (and your definition) seem to be fine, and
they work well with my protein/membrane system. Sounds more like your
system is still not well minimized. Using the freezegroup option is not
such a good way, because it will not work well together with the
pressure coupling. Did you use the restraints during minimization as well?
Bye
Steffen

Dipl.-Chem. Steffen Wolf
Department of Biophysics