[gmx-users] position restraints crashing

Alan Dodd anoddlad at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 12:33:45 CEST 2006

No, minimisation was without PR.  Surely minimisation
with PR would *increase* bad contacts, rather than
removing them?  I've tried running for a while under
normal MD, successfully and without LINCS errors, then
taking the endpoint and running under PR, but it still
crashes almost instantaneously, so it's unlikely to
just be a matter of energies or bad contacts, I'd have
thought?