[gmx-users] *.xvg to jpeg/pdf/png

David Mobley dmobley at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 19:26:21 CEST 2006

Arindam,

I am tempted to respond by asking how to convert my data into a paper
so I can send it out for publication, but maybe I'll refrain.

Before you can make your xvg file into a graphic, you probably have to
make a plot of the data in the file. Since xvg files are readable by
xmgrace, you might start there. Otherwise, use your plotting program
of choice. It is, after all, just a text file with some headers. You
could also do some analysis on the data in the file and then make a
plot of the stuff you compute from it. Entirely up to you.

David