[gmx-users] I want to know how to make pdb file with 2d structrure file.

Daniela S. Mueller d.s.mueller at rug.nl
Mon Feb 13 00:50:34 CET 2006

hi,

to make an (unrealistic) model of a sequence you can use modelling
programs like insight II. there you can model helices or pull your
sequence in space and then write the result to a pdb-file.
this would be your own model determined by yourself and the sequence.
then you can try and fold it using md simulation, but don't expect to
find a native structure easily.

regards,
daniela

--

Daniela S. Mueller

Diplom biologist

-Molecular Dynamics Group, UQ -

Address:
School of Molecular and Microbial Sciences (SMMS)
Chemistry Building (#68)
University of Queensland
Qld 4072, Brisbane
Australia