[gmx-users] I want to know how to make pdb file with 2d structrure file.

Maik Goette mgoette at mpi-bpc.mpg.de
Fri Feb 10 11:56:24 CET 2006

Sorry, guy but LOL.

Please inform yourself about what is and what isn't
You are asking for the holy grail of structural biology...usually holy
grails haven't been found in this area of research, yet.
What you may do is:

1. Learn more about structural biology in general
2. Go to a trustworthy crystallographer.
3. Let him express the protein, grow crystals and make an x-ray structure

If this is done, you have, what you want.

BUT...there is hope...maybe you should go an talk to Gerd Vriend, take
his WHATIF-suite and try to make a homology model....but don't expect
the work to be published anywhere.

Sorry again, but this question was simply too obscure...

Regards and best wishes for your project...

Maik Goette, Dipl. Biol.
Theoretical & computational biophysics department
Am Fassberg 11
37077 Goettingen
Germany
Tel.  : ++49 551 201 2310