[gmx-users] Re: Energy conservation of rigid water models

wnoid at hec.utah.edu wnoid at hec.utah.edu
Thu Feb 16 21:46:14 CET 2006

hello.

i'm certainly not a gromacs wizard, but i found that i had better luck for
things like this when i reduced the ft spacing to 0.08 and increased pme
order to 6.  (but i think you need to make sure that you have the patched
version of pme.c for gromacs-3.3.)  and of course i would agree that
running double precision will help.  i hope that's helpful.

peace,

will noid