[gmx-users] how to skip corrupt frames in trr-file?

Alexandra Patriksson alexandra at xray.bmc.uu.se
Fri Feb 17 11:55:47 CET 2006

Hej,

I have a trajectory file with an incomplete frame in the beginning. I am
only interested in the final ns of the trajectory but can not do any of
the analyses that I want to do just because of this corrupt frame in the
beginning - the programs stops. Neither can I make a new trajectory of
the final ns using trjconv, because trjconv also stops at the broken
frame. Is there any way for me  to get around this? I have also tried
the linux command split but it didn't give me any useful data.

Thanks in advance
Alexandra