[gmx-users] Netiquette on the gromacs user list?

Daniela S. Mueller d.s.mueller at rug.nl
Thu Feb 23 11:26:06 CET 2006

Dear people,

I did not mean to trigger an argument or fight here. And I certainly did
not mean that the software developers nor anyone else has to accept
impolite complaints or disrespect. Or that their help can be taken for
granted.

Rather I wanted to remark that some contributions could be more polite
and less abusive. This should apply to people asking questions as well
as those answering.

It would be nice to have some democracy and manners even on the web,
instead of darwinistic attitudes.

Hope this clarifies my initial concern.

Peace,
Daniela

--

Daniela S. Mueller

Diplom biologist

-Molecular Dynamics Group, UQ -

Address:
School of Molecular and Microbial Sciences (SMMS)
Chemistry Building (#68)
University of Queensland
Qld 4072, Brisbane
Australia