[gmx-users] gmxcheck -ab

Moore, Jonathan (J) JMoore2 at dow.com
Wed Jan 11 18:44:05 CET 2006

Has anyone successfully used gmxcheck with the new -ab option?

I got the gmxcheck source from CVS and stuck it in with my 3.3RC3 rather than recompiling everything.

When I execute 'gmxcheck -s1 myfile.tpr -ab' I get output down to "Reading file myfile.tpr, VERSION 3.3_rc3 (single precision)" but then nothing else.  It just hangs there.  Maybe this is a bug or maybe I screwed something up when trying to stick the CVS gmxcheck into 3.3RC3.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Jonathan Moore, Ph.D.
Research and Engineering Sciences - New Products
Core R&D
The Dow Chemical Company
1702 Building, Office 4E
Midland, MI 48674  USA