[gmx-users] Re: Re: RMSD in total energy

Janne Hirvi janne.hirvi at joensuu.fi
Sun Jan 15 12:36:12 CET 2006

Once again David!

So should I pay more attention to overall stabilization (=drift) of the total
energy, energy components, and other properties such density than fluctuations
in the total energy and just accept this disadvantage of the Berendsen
temperature coupling (if Nose-Hoover isnt any better)? It is however quite
often employed temperature coupling method and others should have had these
"well-known" problems with "exact energy conservation" too?

Thanks,

Janne