[gmx-users] dssp on PC

Wang Zhun wangzhun at pumc.edu.cn
Tue Jan 24 16:23:18 CET 2006

Hi,
I'm not sure about using DSSP in WinXP, but you'd better check your environmental variables in your PC.
Right click "My computer" icon in your desktop, select "property", then "advanced" and "environmental variables".Make sure dssp.exe is in the "environmental variables" pathway.
Hope it helps.

Wang Zhun

In your mail: