[gmx-users] G43a1 RNA dihedrals

Ken Rotondi ksr at chemistry.umass.edu
Wed Jan 25 19:16:50 CET 2006

This is an all atom ff. I cannot use it.

Is there no way to fix G43a1 to recognize and correctly label the
O1P-P- O5*-C5* proper dihedral? Seriously, looking through the .top
file clearly ~99% of the information is present to run RNA in G43a1,
everything save this dihedral. It seems a shame to not fix this one
problem and make this a functional nucleic acid forcefield.