[gmx-users] Electrostatics and VDW

Una Bjarnadottir una.bjarnadottir at ucd.ie
Fri Jan 27 11:27:27 CET 2006

Dear all,

Thank you David for your reply,

Now when I try to use rvdw = 1.0 and rlist 1.1 and rcoulomb = 1.0 I get
the error; With vdwtype = Cut-off,rvdw must be >= rlist.
I don't have any rvdw-switch or rcoulomb-switch
I'm using version 3.2.1 and I thought it had been fixed according to the
discussion on the list.

Is there some trich that one has to do to have rlist>rvdw?

Best wishes to everyone, Una