[gmx-users] program crashed

Dongsheng Zhang dong at pampas.chem.purdue.edu
Wed Jul 5 08:14:15 CEST 2006

Mark,

I have written a new force field for my polymer. I have used this force
field for polymer in water. It worked fine. When I tried to put polymer
with nanotube in water, then I had this strange problem (My force field
worked fine for nanotube alone). Anyway I will try to rerun it.

Thank you for your help!

Dongsheng