[gmx-users] Automating g_dist

Javad Azadi jazadi at chemistry.ohio-state.edu
Thu Jul 13 18:38:35 CEST 2006

Hey!

So I have found an effective method of measuring the distances between atoms, and I am wondering if
there is a method of using g_dist without user interaction.  My ultimate goal is to write a script to
analyze about 50 trajectories and to do it on a remote system, without manually doing each one.  I have
the two atoms and two groups in their respective ndx files, but even with just two points it still asks me
for which two groups I'd like to measure.

Thanks,
Javad Azadi
Undergraduate Researcher
The Ohio State University