[gmx-users] ZN HIS binding

Ryogo Sugitani rsugitani at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 08:16:20 CEST 2006

Hi,

I think you have to make this line
HIS     NE2     1       ZIH     ZN      1       0.25    HISZ    ZIH
as
HIS     NE2     1       ZIH     ZN      3       0.25    HISZ    ZIH

because zinc needs to make 3 special bonds.
Also check NE2-Zn distances are all within 10% of 0.25
(Assuming you've already defined HISZ and ZIHS in .rtp file.)
You also might want to try pdb2gmx without -his option
after above modifications.

Regards,

Ryogo