[gmx-users] freeenergy calculation

lalitha selvam hayagrivar at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 1 12:04:14 CEST 2006

i have completed my simulation.i want to analyse my protein.can u help me
how to calculate the free binding energy calculation,which program i should
use.i've read gromacs manual 3.3 but i'm in need of any other new analysis
are included in version 3.3 or not.so where can i getthe information on
availability of more analysis in GROMACS 3.3 version comapred to older
version.
thanks sir.i'm in hurry.Plz anyone help me.