[gmx-users] Position restrain

Maarten Wolf maarten_wolf at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 2 14:03:38 CEST 2006

It is all about order.

You have to include the position restraint .itp directly after the
molecule .itp (or inside the molecule.itp).
If you place it behind the solvent .itp it will assume the position
restraints refers to the solvent.

The atom numbers in the position restraint should match the atom
numbers in the relevant molecule.itp