[gmx-users] Position restrain

Alessandro Mattozzi Alessandro at polymer.kth.se
Fri Jun 2 12:09:04 CEST 2006

mh, actually the status is like this: my system is made of two kind of molecules: one (solvent) with 12 atoms and the other with  more (thousands); i tried to run only with the "big" molecule and it works perfectly, it means the atoms restrained are those according to the index number;
when i introduce the molecule of solvent, it looks like I can lock only the solvent; how can I specify in the grompp the the position restrain refers to on .itp (the molecule) and not the solvent .itp? I thought that using atom index from the gro file would have worked....
Thanks a lot!
Regards

Alessandro Mattozzi
M.Phil., Ph.D. student