[gmx-users] Restraining bilayer/water system

Farid Sa'adedin fsaadedi at staffmail.ed.ac.uk
Fri Mar 17 15:39:10 CET 2006

Dear Yang Ye,

Apologies for the late reply.

Here is my top file:

TOP FILE:

#include "/home/tripos/lipid/ffgmx2_lipid.itp"
#include "/home/tripos/lipid/DOPCHT.itp"
#include "/usr/local/share/gromacs/top/spc.itp"

[ system ]
; name
DOPC in water

#ifdef POSRES_L
#include "/home/tripos/lipid/dopc/minidopc/POSRE_L.itp" in water
#endif

[ molecules ]
; name number

DOPC    18

SOL              1463

In my mdp files I specified under preprocessing:

define  = -DPOSRES_L

but I still obtain this message when I run grompp:

  cpp exit code: 256
   cpp: too many input files
   [tripos]dopc/minidopc$ Tried to execute: '/lib/cpp -I
   -I/usr/local/share/gromacs/top
  -DPOSRES_L dopc.top > grompptByAm1'

Thank you for allowing me to send you the top.

Yours sincerely,

Farid

--
Farid Sa'adedin