[gmx-users] Restraining bilayer/water system

Yang Ye leafyoung81-group at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 17 15:52:44 CET 2006

You may move

#ifdef POSRES_L
#include "/home/tripos/lipid/dopc/minidopc/POSRE_L.itp" in water
#endif

just under
#include "/home/tripos/lipid/ffgmx2_lipid.itp"

It still depends on the content of ffgmx2_lipid.itp and POSRE_L.itp.

Please read chapter 5 of the manual. With a bit knowledge of C macro,
you will understand the structure of topology file.

Yang Ye