[gmx-users] Ngmx

karamyog singh karamyog.singh at gmail.com
Thu May 11 15:36:27 CEST 2006

Thnx Mark. I stil have a doubt. If want to simulate a crystal structure,then
how should i go about it? wht changes should be made in the above file? even
if i replace the 27th atom with 0.5 0.25 0.5, then too it will overlay some
other atom.

I understand wht the fault with my conf.gro file is, but if I have to
simulate a bcc lattice then wht should the .gro file look like?

-
karamyog