[gmx-users] intel compiler + amd64: help needed.

David Mathog mathog at caltech.edu
Wed May 31 17:48:50 CEST 2006

> mknb_innerloop.c(362): warning #188: enumerated type mixed with
another type
>                         mknb_func.coul=coulsave;
>                                       ^

I don't have the most recent source code on my machine,
but the way around this may be to use an explicit cast.
Assuming that coulsave is the enumerated type and mknob_func.coul
is an int then:

           mknb_func.coul = (int) coulsave;

will probably shut the compiler up.  If mknb_func.coul is
enumerated and coulsave is an int you will probably have
to change the type of coulsave to the same enumerated type
wherever it is declared.  Hopefully the code doesn't use coulsave
as both an int and an enumerated type, if it does the compiler
will probably let you know :-).

Regards,

David Mathog
mathog at caltech.edu