[gmx-users] Inner product for two proteins eignevector trajectory

raja raja_28 at fastmail.us
Wed Nov 29 05:28:31 CET 2006

Hi gmxions,
I like compute matrix of inner products using the command g_anaeig
between eigenvector trr file of two different protein. When I do it, it
shows error of dimension mismatch between two trr file, the error is
understandable by me since eigen vectors computed for these two proteins
are of different residue length, How to overcome this issue? Kindly
reply me.

With thanks!
B.Nataraj
--