[gmx-users] How to restrain the atom position/distance in one molecule?

mahbubeh zarrabi zarrab_m at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 4 14:20:25 CEST 2006

Hi all,
I am going to run a MD for a multi-subunit channel.I
want to fix a part of the molecule,e.g. by keeping the
distance between two atoms in two separate subunits,
so that those parts do not move apart from
eachother.clearly,I want to keep the subunits on their
initial positions as much as possible,but I dont know
how to do it initialy.where and how should I add
parameters to my file? can any one give a suggestion
or an example of a file containing similiar input? I
will appreciate it.