[gmx-users] grompp problems

Mark Sherman msherman at informaticscenter.info
Wed Oct 4 18:39:12 CEST 2006

A quick way to handle that is the dos2unix utility included in most *nix
systems. It just removes all the dos/windows line delimiters from a
file, but it does it automatically with one step.

Just for anyone who may need and didn't know about it.

Mark Sherman
Computing Systems Administrator
Informatics Center
Massachusetts Biomedical Initiatives