[gmx-users] request for patch and test program from 'Speeding up Parallel GROMACS'

David Konerding dakoner at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 22:21:20 CEST 2007

Hi

I was happy to see the 'Speeding up Parallel GROMACS' paper.  I'd like to
try
the GROMACS patch for better all-to-all, as well as the all-to-all test
program referred
to on the paper.  I can't find it on the GROMACS site.

We've got a Cisco 6500 and when I run tcpdump during MPI runs I see a huge
amount
of TCP lost packets with retransmits, and tcptrace confirms there are a
large number of restransmits.
I am trying to get our network admins to test the flow control setting
option on our 16-processor cluster.

Dave