[gmx-users] GROMACS 3.3.1 Parallel Run

Sunny ge_sunny at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 4 17:53:30 CEST 2007

Hi,

I am trying to run my simulation using parallel Gmx 3.3.1 on a cluster with
Linux 2.6.9-42.0.3.ELsmp, gcc 3.4.6 and ScaliMPI. My simulation causes
abortion with the following error message:

--- mpimon --- Aborting run after process-3 terminated abnormally
Childprocess 26151 exited with exitcode 0 ---

Each time it reports a different process being terminated such as process-1
or process-10 in addition to the process-3 as above.

The Gmx examples such as tutor/water can be run on this system.

Also, my simulation has successfully run on another system under Gmx 3.3.1
parallel run.

I'd like to know what causes the abortion in my simulation on this system.
Is it caused by ScaliMPI?

Thanks,

Sunny